It is a new year and time for new beginnings. This is a reminder of some of the rules that help make our community a great place to live.
- Homes may be used for residential purposes only.
- No activity shall be carried on that may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood or any other Lot owner/neighbor.
- No weeds, underbrush or other unsightly growths shall be permitted to grow on any Lot. Owners should mulch around shrubbery as needed.
- All garbage and trash containers shall be stored in areas that shall not be visible from adjoining Lots or from the street. Trash containers should be stored in the garage. Trash, recyclables, and/or vegetation shall not be placed curbside earlier than 6:00 PM the evening before collection. Empty containers shall be promptly removed and properly stored.
- No temporary structures may be permitted on any Lot either temporarily or permanently. No refuse pile or unsightly objects shall be placed or remain on any Lot.
- Owners may have two (2) pets that are common, household pets such as dogs, cats, etc. No exotic pets are permitted. Pets shall be kept on a leash at all times when outside a building and not enclosed within a fenced-in area. Pet owners shall immediately clean up and deposit pet waste in an appropriate manner. Pet owners are responsible for any damage to persons or property caused by pets.
- No commercial vehicles are permitted to be parked or stored at any place on any Lot. Small pick-up trucks, vans and sports utility vehicles of the type commonly used as private passenger vehicles are permitted as long as no commercial equipment or lettering or graphics is exposed to view. This prohibition does not apply to temporary parking of such vehicles for commercial services.
- No fence, wall, or other structure shall be erected except as approved by the ACB. Changes to exterior of home require prior approval of the ACB.
- No lease may be made for less than a three (3) month period. No more than two (2) leases will be permitted each year. ALL leases must be in writing. Owners are to submit an application to the Management Company with names and contact phone numbers of those residing in the home. Any violation of any provisions of the Declaration, of the Articles, or the Bylaws, by any resident of any Lot (or any guest or invitee) shall also be deemed a violation by the Owner.
- No vehicles may be permitted to be parked or stored overnight on any roads or streets within the Property from 9:00 PM until 5:00 AM. All personal vehicles should be parked in the garage and or driveway at all times.
- Vehicles are NOT permitted to be parked on the grass. Vehicles must not be parked in a manner that blocks the sidewalk and requires pedestrians to walk around said vehicle.
- No vehicle which is unlicensed or inoperable may be kept or stored on the Property, unless kept fully enclosed inside a garage. No repair work to any type of motor vehicle, boat, or trailer shall be conducted on any Lot other than minor repairs, cleaning or waxing which is completed in less than 24 hours.
- Each owner shall be responsible for the maintenance, repair, or replacement of such Owner’s mail box.
- Hurricane shutters may not be left up on home. Shutters need to be removed no later than 48 hours after the storm has passed. The Fire Department recommends removing shutters as soon as storm has passed.
Declaration of Restrictions
& Protective Covenants
|1st Amendment to Declaration Articles Bylaws 8-17-06.pdf|
|File Size:||799 kb|